What if the best timing was now?
Ikigai is not an end in itself. What matters is the context of the exercise and the intention behind your approach.
→ Introspection is not your cup of tea?
We give you the best techniques to guide you. 💪
→ Is your reflection on your purpose already well underway?
This is your chance to check... and to see if you haven't forgotten anything 😉
→ Ever done the Ikigai exercise?
Then you may also know that your Ikigai is likely to have evolved since the last time. And if you've done it on your own, today we're offering you the chance to be (well!) accompanied. 😊
The good news is that there are plenty of great initiatives that would benefit from starting with an Ikigai:
- Thinking about your next job and/or employer;
- Launching a meaningful project;
- Sharpen your vision to surpass yourself in your activity;
- Take stock before a change of career;
- Join an association in line with your convictions;
- Find new hobbies;